Sunday, November 4, 2012

Momma Bear

It has taken me quite awhile to complete this cute little bear. I still have her sweater to knit. This is momma bear. She will soon have a little girl bear by her side. They will each have a sweater too.

Not much knitting has been getting done at my house. I have been too busy trying to figure out exactly what it is that Junior wants me to eat, how to sleep, etc. Sounds simple, but.... Not really.

Tuesday is my doctor appt. I will be taking Bella with me. She is excited about seeing Junior's heartbeat on the ultrasound.

I will try to write more soon but please hang in there with me. I will (hopefully) be back in full swing soon.

P.S. - I sold my first Etsy Order over the weekend. I am very excited.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the etsy order! Is this bear from a pattern? Very cute.

    ReplyDelete