Monday, June 11, 2012

Blanket

Now that I finished a project I am taking a project out of my hybernation box and am going to try to complete it.

A friend of mine is expecting a grandson soon. I started a blanket for the baby a couple of months ago but other projects caught my attention so it got put on the bottom.

Well, the baby is almost here and I need to complete his blanket.

I need 25 knit squares. I believe I have about 13. After that I will stitch the squares together and knit a border on it.

I am using 5 colors for the blanket: red, blue, yellow, green, and orange. I am making 5 sets of squares using one pattern and then another set using a different pattern, and so on.

If the blanket turns out right, it will offer a variety of textures and colors for this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment