Monday, July 16, 2012

In Progress

I haven't completed anything this weekend. Saturday, mike and I went out for our 19th wedding anniversary (it is really July 17th, Tuesday). Sunday i had a migraine all day and I am still fight it today.

I was having some trouble with my spinning but Saturday I was able to take some time and figure out what I was doing wrong (not enough twist, too much brake). After that the spinning was just flying out beautifully.

I worked a little bit on the monster. One leg done and started the second.

Wingspan has another triangle complete and at least one more to go.

My adapation shawl has a few more repeats completed.

Maybe I'll have a few pictures for you later this week. Depends on how things go. At least Mike is in town this week. He is taking two of our daughters to the dentist today. One for wisdom teeth and another one to have 3 baby teeth pulled.

Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, Dr Martineez always advises to have the wisdom teeth out after getting their braces off. Don't want all that good work to get messed up later.

    ReplyDelete