Monday, July 2, 2012

Ran out

I finished knitting the squares for the baby blanketand now I am in the process of sewing it up. I am about halfway with that.

I also worked on my Silk Moon Crescent Shawl #3, but I ran out of yarn so I am going to run out to Hobby Lobby today at lunch and pick some more up.

Nicole and Andrew came back from CIY last night. It was so good to see them. After a week you really start to miss them. Sounds like they really took the outing seriously though and are recommitted to living the way Jesus wants them to and following his lead for their life.

Nicole's car sounds horrible so we are going to schedule it for a tune up. Until we get it back, nicole and I will be sharing a car. ;-)

Hope you all had a great weekend. Maybe I will have some progress to show you tomorrow?!

No comments:

Post a Comment