Monday, August 6, 2012

Crazy weekend

This weekend both Michael and Nicole were out of town. I don't mind (too much) when Michael travels during the week. But when he is gone over the weekend I don't do well.

A friend wanted a few rudely scarves for Christmas presents so the girls and U went to get the yarn. Elle is getting two new teeth so she was very cuddly this weekend. I keep having nightmares about people (things) chasing me.

Some knitting got done this weekend but most if it got done by Isabella. I knit a few scarves (with a few more to go) but not much more than that.

I feel exhausted. Not the tired kind. The I feel 110 kind. Hopefully this too will pass. I don't have any pictures for you of knitting so I will leave you with this. Elle finger painting with pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment