Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer sweater

Last night after dinner Mike ran out to run an errand. I was just getting ready to give Elle a bath when he got back. She got water EVERYWHERE. She was so funny...kicking her feet and splashing around. After that we decided to take a walk. The sun was setting so it was a bit cooler outside. We walked to the Walgreens, which is just a couple of blocks from the house to get Mike some M & M's. We were hoping the change would tire Elle out. We had a great time laughing and playing with Elle and Izzi. Elle went right to sleep when we got home.

The other item I completed this weekend was my summer sweater. I took this out of my hibernation box so that I could complete it. I had started this project in February.

It fits perfectly. This might be a new favorite. I need to find someone at work willing to take a picture of me wearing it so I can show you. I will (hopefully) post a picture of it shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment