Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Learning new techniques

Isabella finished her little purse. It turned out really cute. After sewing on the I-cord she thought it was too high on her body while she was wearing it. I cut the yarn, put the I-cord back on the needles, and she continued to knit until she was happy with the length.

She wants to start knitting a puppy from Itty Bitty Knits - Toys by Susan B. Anderson. So I started her out knitting with 15 stitches on three needles knitting in the round. She knit a good 8 inches in one day. Then yesterday I had her practice knitting into the front and back of the same stitch for an increase.

Monday night I spun the second half of my singles. I don't think I get near the same yardage as the first half. I will ply it in a couple of days and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment