Sunday, August 26, 2012

Crazy

Hi everyone. This has been a crazy weekend. Not very much knitting got done (again).

Saturday we went to get Bella a bookbag at Ross. We also found Elle a new pair of shoes. She had already outgrown the last pair. Andy got a haircut too.

Today is the first day of school.

Elle has had diaper rash from the medicine she is on. I have to check her every 15 minutes to make sure she gets changed right away. She is also teething again and still fighting that ear infection. She has been very needy this weekend. Most of my time has been devoted to taking care of her.

I did stop by Hobby Lobby to pick up eyes for the monsters I am trying to finish. The big monster is all knitted and waiting to be put together. The small monster has her body and legs knit. I am currently working on knitting her arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment