Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bangles and a party

Check it out. Mike and I made these knitting needle bracelets out of some old needles I had. If anyone has old straight knitting needles I would live to make use of them. What do you think? Would you wear these?

I have been busy getting ready for a knitting party I am having at my house on Saturday. I have not knit much and I want the party stuff to be a surprise (to most of you). So this weeks blogs are probably going to be a little different.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered some from Etsy a long time ago but they weren't well made. They were scratched and had rough spots that hurt your arm. Because I'm a wimp I just kept them instead of sending them back. One isn't too bad and I've worn it. Most people don't know what it is but when they figure it out they like it! Good job! I saw some out of old plastic needles too and they look like they'd be easier to make to me. Heat (in boiling water like a toothbrush bracelet) and mold around a glass or bottle or something.

    ReplyDelete