Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Shawl

I am also working on the Meet Me For Coffee shawl/poncho. It looks so cozy for fall. I am using size 8 needles and I Love This Yarn in Terra Cotta.

So far I have not done a good job with the stitches. I keep making mistakes early in the row-don't notice until the end of the row-then have to in knit the whole row and do it again.

I have also started a small travel blankie for Elle. She loves to play with my shawls so I am making a knit blankie that she can play with. She will probably still like mine best but at least this way she also has her own.

Tonight Bella has a sleepover she is going to so Mike and I are going out for a date night. With Elle of course. We will probably go out to eat and then Barnes and Noble. I am really looking forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment