Thursday, April 5, 2012

Late for work and some monsters

This has been a crazy week! Mike left town for work and went to Ohio on Tuesday. Isabella has been complaining about her ear hurting all week, so I decide to bring her to work with me and I will take her to the doctor this morning. But there was a car accident and I couldn’t get out of my neighborhood. I tried for 45 minutes to get out and finally turned around and went back home. When I left again a little before 9, it still was backed up but not as bad. I got into work around 10. I am scheduled to arrive around 8. Ugh! Hopefully Mike will come and pick Isabella up and take her to the doctor so I can at least stay at work for the rest of the day.

I have been knitting but not as much as usual. I finished the monster for my co workers grandson. I redid the eyes and tooth so they are different from the last picture. I am not 100% happy with him. I’m not sure if it is the yarn, eyes, tooth, etc. He is very big and soft though and Jerry seems pleased with him and I hope her grandson is too.

I started another monster. This one is for my desk at work. His name in The Big Book of Monsters is Rufus. I want my monster to be a girl. Her name is Petunia. I finished one leg but will not sew it on until I finish the second leg. I am very happy with her so far.

I have knit night tonight – thank goodness! I am not sure if Mike will watch Elle or if I will be bringing her tonight. But we are still on for Mike to take care of her during Saturday’s Spin in so it doesn’t really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment