Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yellow Rose Fiber Festival

I am going to Austin (or San Antiono? I am horrible with direction...close to it, anyway-Seguin) and to the Yellow Rose Fiber Festival. I am sooo excited! I will be going with Laci and we are going to bring my 9 year old daughter Isabella and 9 month old daughter Elle.

I also decided to make fiber tee shirts for the show. My oldest daughter is painting them for us. I will show you a picture of Laci and I wearing them at the show next week. Right now the first part of the design is drying.

I did not knit at all yesterday...hopefully I will be able to knit at lunch today...maybe after I stop at Hobby Lobby for more tee shirt paint.

Last night I FINALLY sewed my knit steering wheel cover on my car. I had sewed it on once before but it kept slipping around. This time I put a steering wheel cover on and sewed my knit one over that one. I also put the knit side panel on the drivers side door. I think it looks really cute! My knit chick car is really coming along.

Tonight is knit night. We meet at Panera Bread in Tomball at 249 and Spring Cypress from 7 - 9 PM. Come on by if you want to chat or learn to knit. We love to meet new people!

1 comment:

  1. Seguin is on the way to San Antonio. Don't get on 290 or you won't get there!

    ReplyDelete