Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mistake

I wanted to make a small felted bag for my ladybug spinning wheel. I thought a red bag with black spots would look very cute. I was hoping for the size of a Coke can. What I got was a ladybug bowl?!?! Not sure WHAT I am going to do with this. LOL. Oh well.

So now I am going to cast on 20 stitches and knit one the exact right size. I will use black at the top and have the rest be red. I will put a little ladybug pin on it (I found a pack of them at Michael's).

I am going to put the rest of them all around my spinning wheel. I will have my own little gang. I will take some pictures of both the little bag and my ladybugs once complete. Until then, I will leave you with a picture of my bowl. The first picture is before felting and the next two are after felting.

No comments:

Post a Comment